Monday, September 1, 2008

Oh that Kimball

The other day I made myself some eggs on toast.  Just as I sat down I heard the crack of an egg.  It grabbed all my attention for the reason that no one else was upstairs with me except Kimball who is still not one yet.  I turned swiftly as you could imagine and sure enough there is Kimball on a stool, cracking an egg on the frying pan, ready to cook himself some food.  This kid is our fourth child and I have never seen such determination and focus.  Needless to say I am a little worried about the teenage years if he makes it that far.  I feel like most of my time at home is spent protecting him from himself.  Love that Kimball

1 comment:

Rosander said...

Oh it's nice that he is so resourceful! That is so funny. He is so sinking cute. He and Molly were so cute the other day. He would come and get her and take her by the hand and she would start to laugh and cover her mouth with both hands, he really is so cute. Lindsay