Sunday, September 7, 2008

That crazy McKay and Abby

Last Friday I had the girls on the tennis team over for a new year team dinner.  After dinner we were playing a board game down stairs.  Things were a little chaotic with the competition of the game that was going on.  I was pretty focused on the game and almost didn't notice McKay and Abby sneaking around behind me and drop a bag on the ground right were the majority of the girls were.  After a brief moment of thought, wondering what they were up to I realized that inside the bag was probably McKay's pet lizard Freddie.  I asked one of the girls sitting closest to the bag to peak in and see if Freddie was indeed in there.  This got the attention of the rest of the girls.  Chie looked inside none to cautiously which was surprising to me since when she saw Freddie in there she proceeded to jump higher then I would have thought possible from her sitting position.  In addition, Jocelyn sitting on the couch behind her screamed and jumped as well which scared the rest of the girls who all joined in.  As I turned to see were McKay and Abby were all I could hear was there giggling.  This all just reinforced McKay and Abby's joy in playing tricks on people.  Of which I am becoming the victim of way to often.  

2 comments:

Rosander said...

I still think that this is so funny! I would freak out about Fred being that close to me too!

Natalie said...

I love your blog! Thanks for visiting mine! I had no idea you had one.

What a story! I bet your kids loved every minute of that!