Friday, September 19, 2008

THE RESULTS ARE IN!!

The Results: drum roll please
Just a trim - 5%
Yes, but not as short as missionary style - 20%
Yes, missionary length - 75%

Once the poll closed we went right down to get his haircut.  He did try to convince me that the agreement was to get his haircut in December not now.  Nice try McKay.  The two girls and I wrestled him in the car and headed to the nearest salon.  When we walked in they asked who was getting their haircut.  To my surprise all three of them raised their hands.  There were three girls available so it worked out perfect. 
  

Once McKay got into the chair I could tell he was a little nervous.  At one point I thought he was about to cry.  He was great though. 
  
 

He's loving his haircut.  And I am amazed at the change, not just the look of his hair, but his entire person.  He seems so much happier and lighter.  

The following day I asked him how his day was with his new do.  He told me recess was so much better because his hair wasn't hitting his eyes during football.


6 comments:

McKenzie said...

McKay I love the haircut. You should keep it this length. I can see you awesome blue eyes again.

Ashley said...

It looks great. McKay, you look so sharp! Very nice!

Sierra Baird said...

Great hair cut McKay! You're stylin! And Abby and Josie you look beautiful!

Rosander said...

McKay you look so handsome! The girls don't look bad ether. You all look so good:)

Craig said...

It's about dag time little boy. Lets keep it like this for ......... I don't know say -forever!!!!!!!!!!!

Pres. & Sis. Baird said...

McKay you looking good!!! I love your hair!! I love you! Glad you were brave and cut it off.