Saturday, September 20, 2008

I got a cockatiel.


I have a cockatiel. I love my cockatiel. It is fun to play with... me. She has onngish reddish ciec's. Hr feather's is   black and lite yellow. And her top of her hed is darck yellow. We go to the store alot to git   ting's for her sent's we got it. Se is a gril. I love love love love love love  love love love love her so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so s o so so so so so so so so so so so    much. she is littler then she's spost to. But i love every body as well as her . And iher named her Bindi. THE  END!    
  

5 comments:

Rosander said...

How cool is that! We need to come and see her and Fred. I can't wait!

Sierra Baird said...

Abby, that is so fun! I can't wait to come see her. Does she bite?

Craig said...

Abby you are such a sweat caring girl. I love you sooooooooooooooooo much. I think Bindi is a cool pet as well. Thanks for letting me have her sit on my shoulder the other day. Love your Dad

Pres. & Sis. Baird said...

Abby I love,love,love,love,love,love you so,so,so,so,so much!!!!!!I loved your message about Bindi. How lucky she is to have you for her momma. You both look so cute in the photo's. Thanks for sharing. Grandma is so very proud of you. You are a very good girl. I'm glad you're my grandkid!
Love you
Grandma B.

Pres. & Sis. Baird said...

Abby i am so excited to meet Bindi. You are so lucky to have your very own pet. But i love you and you are so cute. I love you!!! kat