Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sigh

I bought new sheets.  Every time I get in I think of some old song that says something about a "little bit of heaven".  They're the best.  Not that I'm not grateful for our other sheets quite the contrary.  We were so blessed when we got married to receive several sets of sheets.  In fact enough to last us till now!  The last set of sheets was one we kind of forgot about until we needed new sheets a couple years ago.  They were really pretty, white, with lace trim.  In fact when we first started using them due to the very small thread count and kind of a ruffer fabric, we called them our very expensive spa sheets.  We decided that people pay a lot of money at spas for a body exfoliation.  We on the other hand got the same treatment by just sliding into bed.  They finally gave up the ghost.  No more spa treatments.  I bought for the first time the softest Egyptian cotton sheets.  So now I sing my little song as I slip in to bed, "little bit of heaven". 

1 comment:

Rosander said...

Let me know next time you are out of town and I'll come and check them out!