Friday, October 10, 2008

PANTS!!

Josie wore pants today!!  It's the first time in 3 1/2 years; other then our family pictures which she was upset about.  She looks so cute in them.  It did make me a little sad, she looks so much older in them.  
The key.  It's all about the accessories.  I took her shopping and told her she could buy any outfit.  She could pick.  The only rule was it had to have PANTS.  At first she was okay until she realized she was going to have to wear them.  Then by a tender mercy I saw a purse.  "Any pant outfit has to have a great purse to go with it."  Well that was the ticket.  

My Josie Posie is growing up.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I never noticed she was a dress only girl. How funny. I like her new pants outfit, very cute!

Natalie said...

Tell her she looks just like she stepped out of a magazine! So cute! I never knew she was a dress only girl either! Good job with the purse!

I love your blog McKenzie! I love that you have your kids write too!

Rosander said...

Oh wow!!!! She really is growing up. I love her purse, I loved when Craig was caring it over his shoulder yesterday. Thanks again that was so fun!

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

Oh my niece josie is growing up. *tear! Josie i love your outfit. So pretty. I had to show you off to my roommates ;) Love ya