Thursday, February 11, 2010

Someone HAD a Birthday!

Over a month ago now, Josie turned 6! I can never understand how time flies by, and yet it seems like they've always been with us.

For her birthday she wanted a "friend party" this year. So I sat down with her and we drafted her list; Abby, McKay, Kimball, Grandma, Katheryn, . . . the only ones in the family not on the list was Craig and myself. We celebrated by heading to the movies and Bajio {her favorite restaurant}.

Grandpa couldn't make the party. But before we sang "Happy Birthday" gramie called him so he could sing with us, then he had a little chat with the b-day girl.
Josie's "friend" party filled with loving family. It turned out to be "the best birthday party ever!"
Happy very late B-day JoJo!

2 comments:

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

I am so glad I got invited to the birthday party!! I had a blast. What cute kids you have. Love you

Kameron said...

that just says SO MUCH about your family! the fact that a child would choose to invite her family members over her friends is priceless. great job, Kenz!