Sunday, March 15, 2009

Presidents Day

This Presidents Day everyone wrote down 1 thing they wanted to do today.  Then we put them in an order that we could try to get to them all.  However to Kimballs (Craig was his partner) dismay the tennis courts were all booked.  So as we drove down the street we decided to take the kids roller skating instead.  We realized we had never took them.  So in we went.  It was quite the event.  McKay loved it from the get go.  Josie was doing quite well on the skate but my back started to hurt from trying to hold her & Kimball up so I traded their skated for trainer roller skates.  Abby who I thought would love it.  Hated it.  She cried and wined the whole time because she couldn't get it.  Kimball started yelling at the teenagers playing the video games because he wanted the car one.  I was so embarrassed.  I've never know a two year old not to be afraid of, lets face it, the scary tanagers who hang out at places like that.  I'm scared of them.  I don't think I'll be taking them back anytime soon.  The funny thing is if you ask Abby if she had fun, she'll say she loved it, and ask when we're going back.  I almost forgot to top it off, some girl asked McKay to skate.  Yikes!! He handled it perfect asked Josie to skated instead.  That freaked me out, and Craig probably worse.
  

3 comments:

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

Oh I love skating. :) Love that McKay got asked to skate. ha ha

The Swifts said...

I'm not surprised McKay got asked to skate he is growing into a very handsome young man. I think you are going to have to get used to it. Just wait, the telephone calls will start soon.
Love Anty Nikki

Pres. & Sis. Baird said...

looks like you had a very fun time! Kimball looks like a pro. Tell McKay, good job, stay away from those girls for a few more years.
Love you all.
Grandma B.