Sunday, March 29, 2009

bindy died!

one day Bindy woke up . She woke up on saterday . Mckay and me went  to BYU with are dad. 
When we got to BYU, we played thar for 5 hours. Then when we got home, we ate diner, then Mckay dad and me got in the shower (in separate showers - mind you). When i got out of the shower i saw Bindy on the side of  her cage with her tall on the flore bent and her hed on her back. I cwikly got drest and hred  to tell my mom.She was dieing! When we cold not help her any more she died! I was crieing so bad! We all went out side to barey her. My dad got a shevle.  I piked a spot to barey her. I piked a corner then i put Bindy in a box  and my dad diged a big hole.I put the box in the hole.We put drit back in the hole. Then we put a rock on top of the drit. my  dad got a sckru driver. we rote BINDY in captidl leders. then we all got ready for bed. then we all got in bed. 

5 comments:

Rosander said...

Oh Abby, I'm so sorry! That is so sad. I bet you will miss her a lot!

Weslee's Blog said...

that is so sad!!!!

McKenzie have you guys been to a Jazz Game and eaten up at the top?

Sierra Baird said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Bindy, she was such a good bird.

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

Oh Abby I am so sorry. You will see Bindi again. I know it. I still need to take you out somewhere fun. Don't let me forget. Love you Abbs!

Natalie said...

Oh that was a sweet and sad story. Thanks for sharing Abby. I bet Bindy misses you too.