Sunday, March 15, 2009

"It's Snowing"

When you're a mom of four little kids, sometimes you would love just 5 minutes of quite.  And then when it happens you know somethings wrong.  After just such a moment I went looking.  I started to freak out, I couldn't find Kimball anywhere.  Then as I walked down the hall again I realized that the laundry room door was closed and it's normally open.  When I opened it I was greeted with the fresh wonderful smell of Tide & a little boy saying "Look Mom, it's snowing".  I tried not to laugh, but I couldn't get mad.  He's so cute and funny.

2 comments:

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

ha ha ha. Kimball is full of laughs. :)

The Swifts said...

Oh my goodness, I now know a ¼ of what you are talking about. But I still think you have the patience of a saint.
love Nik