Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Ketchup

Because I hadn't posted for a while I did a little power blogging today.  While doing this I realized I've got to keep up.  I haven't written many of the cute things the kids have said because I have a terrible memory.  So I'm hoping a picture is worth a thousand words.  From this post back to Christmas Eve is an overview of what's been going on.  

What I've done since blogging last:  I've gotten into knitting & sewing.  I'm loving both of them.  Here's some of my projects:

5 comments:

jacksonx03 said...

Wow! Cute stuff! Where did you get that little bag pattern with the crayons?

Rosander said...

K, what fun stuff! I love it! I need you to help me make a flower like that to keep track of Stella's toys. You really have been power blogging! Well come home. I'm glad that you returned "on a jet plane!" ;)

The Alleman Family said...

oh my gosh! I can see why you have not been blogging- how do you have time when you are making all of those awesome things! I LOVE the crayon holder. Very cute!!

Pres. & Sis. Baird said...

I want in! I don't have a very active blog therefore no one goes there, but I'll make something to give away, a baby blanket, lets see what else, Whitney's new shoes (just kidding on the shoes!) Let me know how to do it.
Love
Mom

Ashley said...

You made all those things? The bear, the skirts the way cute bags amd everything?! Wow! How fun. I wish I had patience for that and that great talent. Way to go!