Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Another Great FHE

McKay & Abby worked an entire week on this fantastic lesson & activity.  It was based on missionary work.  McKay had cut a ton of houses out of yellow construction paper.  Then he cut a drew and cut a person for each one of us, including our name tag.  We then got our mission call and he flew us to our continent.  (Josie was my companion we served in Australia :0).)  We then had to knock on the doors and hope they would let us in.  We then would tell them what we believed in by reciting the Articles of Faith.
    
I am constantly amazed at my fantastic kids.

1 comment:

Kameron said...

Wow, Kenz! I'm impressed. And I *loved* all your catch-up posts. I've been wondering what happened to you... (Not that I'm much better at blogging...!) Love you!

kam