Tuesday, December 15, 2009

We Made It!

I can hardly believe we made it here. And before I go any further, a HUGE thanks to the Youngs! They are awesome! For family home evening, a couple of days before we left, the Youngs brought over early Christmas gifts. They had made backpacks for each of our children for the flight. They had a coloring book, crayons, balls, little toys, a bag of goodies, a stuffed animal, a personalized note, and more. The kids loved them. Craig and I also got goodies. They are the best neighbors ever!
Getting ready for Christmas & a trip over seas 3 weeks before Christmas was insane! My mother came to the rescue. With countless services and aid before we left. And as if helping out before wasn't bad enough, we dropped off our zoo before we left.

After 32 hours! this is what we looked like, caution it's not pretty:
But the feight I never thought possible {taking four kids to the other side of the world, mind you, while potty training}. . . was. I know this is due to friends, neighbors, visiting teachers, family and especially my mother.
THANKS!

3 comments:

The Alleman Family said...

I am so glad you made it! It looks like you are having a great time! You look awesome for traveling for32 hours! Merry Christmas!!

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

Oh my goodness! I love you all!! and i miss you all, your pets are doing good. :)

Pam Manning said...

Looks like a long trip