Monday, November 9, 2009

fild trip


I went on my fild trip day a last month. It was fun. we waited for all the other classes. Me and Bryson and Dane. We played until it was time to go walking. It was a long walk but it was fun. first we meet the owner of the lindon pool. He gave us a tour. It was fun. Then we went to the police station. We meet 2 police men and a girl at the desk. After we went to the lindon city bilding and meet a person that works there. We got to go in the meeting room. After we got to go to my friend Danes pizza factory. And have a tour. It was fun. Then we went to eat in the park. It was fun. After we went to the fire station. And meet 2 fire men and after they squirted us. It was fun. But I had was out of memory in the camera so I did not got a picture when they did that.

5 comments:

McKenzie said...

You took great pictures Magoo. I'm so glad you had fun.

Craig said...

McKay i love you are such a good friend. It looks like you guys all get a long very well. I like your friends and hope that you guys will continue to have fun together.

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

Mckay, I love your pictures. Sounds like a fun field trip, and something you would enjoy. Love you buddy! Love your Auntie, Katheryn

Sierra Baird said...

That sounds awesome Mckay can I come next time?

Addy Baird said...

hi! im missing you guys!