Friday, October 2, 2009

my new birds.

You can see in september 2008 3rd I had bindy. But then she died and that night my Mom came in and i asked her if i can get another bird. she sad yes!
A year later I have been begging each day to get a bird. And one day my mom and dad could not take any more. So we went to petsmart and I got 3 finches. One is brown and blackish.
her name is Jessica. one is all white her name is named after my other birds name bindy.
one other is light brown and white and her name is Kit. And here is a picture I drew for you!

3 comments:

Craig said...

Abby I am so sorry it took so long to get you a new bird/s. You have such a sweat heart. i love that you are our daughter. I hope you enjoy your birds. Love Dad

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

Abby! You're so stinkin cute! I love your drawing, it is so good! I'm happy that you got new birds! I LOVE YOU! love your favorite aunt WHITNEY

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

Abby, I am so glad you got new birds. I think they are pretty cool! glad you reminded your parents...all parents tend to forget sometimes they always need their children to remind them. I love you! You are so cute! Your drawing should be put in a magazine so you can show the world your amazing art. You are so good. I love you! and we all know that I am your favorite Aunt. Who knows what whitney is saying. Love Kat