Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Abby is 8!!
I can not believe she could possibly be that old.  Abby ba dabby is such a helper.  One of her favorite things to do is to wash the dishes - by hand!  She loves her sister and has such a sweet bond with her, and she is so caring of Kimball, McKay & Abs have always had such a close relationship.  They are very good to each other.  Abby has such a tender heart.  And is filled with fun and spirit.  

I worried this year would be a bummer birthday.  We had planned to drive home from Vegas that day.  And 5 1/2 hours in a car on your birthday, what a bummer.  She said it would be fine and thought it would be fun as long as we could open presents when we got back home.  A deal was made. 

When the tennis team goes to Vegas the first night is always Cheesecake Factory night.  Craig was awesome and told our waitress that Abby's birthday was this week.  She came back with a gang and a yummy cheesecake for her.  I think Abby loved everyone singing for her.
On the way home we stopped by grandmas & grandpas to pick up Luna & they had dinner & a cake waiting for her!  {I had the camera in the car & forgot to get it}.  She loved every minute of it.  Then as promised, when we got it was present time!  
I loved her face when she opened Nan & Boris's card.
She got her first nice set of scriptures.  She was so excited.  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINKERBELL!  
We Love you soooooo much!

2 comments:

Pres. & Sis. Baird said...

Abby your pictures are soooo cute! I loved your birthday. It was so fun to have you stop by our house and celebrate it with us. You are a wonderful girl. I loved your baptism to. I know your Heavenly Father loves you and I'm so grateful he sent you to our family. You make it special.
I love you and I am so proud of you.
Grandma

Unknown said...

Abby I see you got the Banana cheesecake at cheesecake factory. That is my favorite kind. Well I still have your present for you. Whoops. You are such a sweet girl I love you and we will have to go see Hannah Montana soon. :)