Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hippity Hoppity Easter's On it's Way

Easter morning was filled with a traditional easter egg hunt, and baskets full of goodies. 
We're not quite sure what the Easter Bunny was thinking when he left these Thomas the Tank Engine boots for Kimball.  I knew right away this was going to be a problem.  He was only going to wear these for the next few week.
Yeppers, I was right.  Look at these cute boys, boots & all. 
 Aren't they handsome studs!?!
My cute girls are always so excited for their new easter dresses.  
They're such sweet girls!

2 comments:

Pres. & Sis. Baird said...

Very cute!!! You are all soooo sweet. I'm glad you're my kids!
Kimball I love those boots! You all look very stunning.
Love you all,
Grandma

Unknown said...

I have the cutest nieces and nephews!