Monday, April 20, 2009

Are You Kidding Me!?

Okay, I don't know how everyone else is feeling in Utah, but this has got to stop!  It's half way through April and we keep getting snow.  
These pictures were taken the day before we left for Vegas.  Later that night the storm got worse.  I ran down to pick up some new movie for the kids to be entertained on the way down. When I left Walmart I decided I must have been the stupidest person in the world.  Then I realized there were a few other as stupid as I was.  People were stuck all over.  The storm had brought in over a foot of wet heavy snow!  The first street I tried to go up I had to reverse all the way down.  The next street I made it up! {I love these studded tires}  However I didn't make it to the house.  But it was close enough I could walk.  To add to my brilliancy, I didn't take a coat, or a cell phone.  The next morning we barley made it out of our driveway.  Even the bottom of the car drug through the snow.  I was sooo ready for Vegas, wind or not!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I hear you! This weather had better warm up FAST or I'm outta here!