Monday, June 15, 2009

You're AWESOME Lauren!!

I haven't backed-up my photos since 2005. I'd had repeated "caution start up disk is full" for a few months now.   I of course thought that they were nothing & continued to over ride them. Lauren gave us the prize I won on her blog. A PHOTO SHOOT.  Not the Josie kind, a real photo shoot!   I couldn't believe it.  I'm not sure she new what she was getting herself into {poor girl's never going to want to have kids}.  She spent an hour and a half shooting—that didn't include the gum, balloons, otter pops & editing.  She is totally amazing!  When I got the disc I couldn't stand it... they were awesome!  So I went to download them to share them and the computer wouldn't let me.  Apparently the "caution start up disk full" really was something.  It wouldn't even let me open safari.  So . . . we've finally gotten a back up hard drive, & I put everything onto discs {a lot of discs} ready to be placed into the safety deposit box.  Pictures have now been deleted, & the computer is working better then ever!  After a little catch up power blogging last night I can share these FABULOUS pictures.









7 comments:

Natalie said...

The pictures are awesome! How fun. How priceless... And what cute kids!

Sierra Baird said...

beautiful pictures!

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

I love them! Laren did great

The Alleman Family said...

Love the pictures!! I want to know who did them. I have wanted to do something like that but they always seem to cost and arm & leg! Please give me the details!

A. L. Martin said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Ok- so I'm Kat's Roommate and she showed me these pictures- she talks about your kids all the time- I feel like i know them- ANYWAY your kids are ADORABLE!!! The pictures turned out great!!!

Lauren said...

Oh I loved shooting your kids, they were so fun! Ive been talking to Craig and I think you guys are going to come down to visit tinkerbell!

Rosander said...

K love those pics! So cute!