Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mrs. Nelson & Me


Hi my name is Abby. I use to be in 2nd grad Mrs. Nelson  was my teacher. Mrs. Nelson was the best teacher in the wold! I loved her. I learned alot  about her & other things like fractions ; fractions are my favorite. I wish i cold be in 2nd grad still. But Mrs. Nelson does not teach any more she stay's home with her grandkids. Mrs. Nelson loved us we loved her. But now i have Mrs. donathorn. She  will not be better than Mrs. Nelson though. Mrs. Nelson alwaus  had fun with us. We did with her too.                                                                                                                                                                     PS.I HOP YOU ENJOYED MY STORY

2 comments:

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

I'm glad you had a fun teacher. I love teachers that make school so much fun! I love you!

Rosander said...

It hard to miss those that you have come to love. Sounds like Mrs. Nelson was an awesome teacher! Good luck with Mrs. Donathorn.