Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Worst Sunday EVER!!

Okay, hello most embarrassing Sunday on the planet.  It's taken me a few days to find the humor in it.  Craig took McKay & Abby down a half hour early while he helped the boys prepare the sacrament.  So I came on in 5 min. before sat down thinking this was a great start to the service.  We are all there on time, no ones bugging anyone else (at least not yet) & we have a bench.  All good signs right?  Well... Kimball and I ended up in the foyer before the opening prayer even was announced.  He settled down pretty quick and was begging to go back in, which my rule is once your out, your out.  But with it just beginning I figured he was right and back in we went.  We almost made it threw the sacrament being past but Kimball was climbing under the bench to the people in front of us Josie thought that looked like fun so down she went.  I pulled Kimball up and he, of course, started throwing a major tantrum (just a reminder we are in the front the bishopric and 1st councilor in the Stake Pres. are all watching this charade).  I thought it was best to move myself close to the middle to be able to grab the kids quicker from going under the bench which meant switching with Abby.  Abby got upset threw the hymn book pouted up a big storm started talking really loud that she didn't want to move that she was there first.  It became quite comical very quickly, I didn't know what else to do I just covered my face and started to laugh.  I told Abby she had to follow me, which she replied with a loud whiny no.  Which so didn't make me happy. So with Josie know throwing a fit, Kimball throwing a fit, Abby throwing a fit out we went.  I grabbed Kimball, Craig grabbed Josie.  People watched and smiled as we exited.  Craig had to go back in to get Abbs.  I then took them all home to sit on chairs.  After a half hour of sitting, crying & apologies we went back to church, only to pass Craig on his scooter bringing McKay home for acting like a nincompoop.  When I got back, we were quite the joke of the ward for a min.  

Later that day we decided to sell our home, no not because of the most embarrassing day ever, we just felt like it was the right time.  This has been our dream home, but we feel like we need to consolidate a little.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh my! You are selling your home? Is it on the market now? Where are you looking?