Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Big Mean Green Machine


A couple of weeks ago McKenzie picked me up from work and told me she was taking me somewhere.  I thought we were going to dinner or something like that.  When we pulled up at the local Harley Davidson store I was a little surprised to say the least.  She said that we always spend money on the house and she wanted me to get a bike.  I was not so sure.  I have never really ridden anything other then dirt bikes back home.  After half an hour of explaining that a Harley although very tempting was not what I really wanted.  She asked so what do you want?  I said I will show you.  I took her up to the scooter store and showed her a mint green buddy, 125cc, 90 miles to the gallon.  I bought it right there and then.  The store owner thought I was crazy.  We have already had so much fun riding around the neighborhood with the kids on the back and sometimes the front.  Kimball is getting a little over confident on it.  He thinks it is funny to turn the indicators off when I turn them on.  Riding to work is a blast and I can't beat the gas mileage.   

No comments: