Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Phone Import

I don't always have my camera. Those day's are long past. However, I do always have my phone so those fabulous "in the moment" memories are not lost. Here are some of my favorites:
These were gifts from Christmas, I know so long ago. But I loved them, the yarn is so different between the two, but both are so soft and wonderful to knit with. I loved the way they turned out.Josie. And yes, I let her go to school like that. When she was younger I had a sign I'd put on her back that said "I did it myself today". Since then I have embraced and love her individuality. I figure she'll be the next Oilily designer. McKay and Abby last week, were lunch servers together! They had so much fun together!Notice the piles of laundry. This is taken a couple of weeks ago after finishing my laundry day. This is after a week. The two large piles in the middle? They are Josie's, Yes she goes through several outfits a day, but it's still more then what I can ever figure out. Last week she had 12 pajamas! How?!

5 comments:

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

Oh my goodness I love Josie's creative style. No friend can be bored with Josie. And I wish I could of done lunch serving the same day as one of my siblings. So lucky. And the yarn looks beautiful. What did you create with it?

Pres. & Sis. Baird said...

Scarves for dad and me! And they are beautiful! I love them! Talented girl!

HiToplay said...

Hittoplay is the place where you can have endless entertainment, Movies in the Songs .Content: Songs, News, Cooking Recipes, Technology, Religion from all around the world on demand or live Naat is just a click away .Quran
Life without entertainment is colorless Religion and we offer the best entertainment Cooking Drama That you could have ever experienced. DiscoveryWe believe in providingSports latest and the best quality,NewsVideo experience.Comedy Shows

read said...

where you can have endless fun, scary zadgadki adrenaline. We offer the best entertainment kvesst room, you could have ever experienced. You might get tired of the bustle, boredom, take the kids and let's go to our

omer said...




شركة نقل عفش داخل وخارج المملكة
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث بالرياض


وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
اثاث ايكيا
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض