Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The School Update

I think this is one of the hardest things I've done as a mother. Take my kids from a school they know and are familiar with, for the hope of something more. Our bully did show up to school. This is one of the reason we left our school. But despite that, McKay LOVED his first day of school. Which is totally ground breaking. Abby my school lover, said it wasn't what she expected and is very unsure of this upcoming year. She doesn't do well with chaos, and right now that is what it is. Josie, oh Josie. I cried all day thinking of her at a school all day. I can't believe she is that old, and I'm not coping well. She does have my cousin Hazel & my Aunt Cami who came to lunch today.

My fingers are crossed with a pleading prayer that things get better.

2 comments:

Whitney Baird said...

oh they're so stinkin cute. ps cute plate thing with the cookies on it! I LOVED when mom did that for me after school. I'm sure it'll get better! Change is hard for me too but once I realize that what I'm doing is a good thing, I start absolutely loving it. Keep me updated! Love you!

Pres. & Sis. Baird said...

What cute school kids! I bet this is a great year for you all! Grandma is praying for you.