Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Not First, But Second!!

Okay I got the pix. I did forget the camera in all the hustle this morning. Thank goodness for phones!


Kimball has talked about school for at least the last month. He has talked about "Mr. {Mrs.} Graf who's name is Bawbwa {Barbara}", how she has a cool car, a truck {said manly}, a bus, a speed boat, 5 tarantulas, 10 snake that are free in the house, and any toy you could imagine, along with candy. Well Ms. Barbara doesn't seem to have a speed boat or a bus, truck and I have yet to see a tarantula or a snake. But Kimball has not been disappointed. He loves Mrs. Barbara and loves going to school. I on the other hand am having a hard time realizing that my last little guy has started preschool. How has time gone so fast?! When did they get permission to all grow up?

5 comments:

Laura said...

Just wait until he looses his first tooth... that one always gets me!

Pres. & Sis. Baird said...

There's my cute little Boo! I love you handsome boy! Grammie thinks you are sooo cool!

Natalie said...

so cute! Love it.

Whitney Baird said...

Oh my goodness, those pictures are SO cute!! I love this! Tell him congrats and I love him and I cant wait to hear about school! Love you!

The Swifts said...

I can't beleive it has been a year either, our baby are growing way to fast although I have to admit I am really looking forward to Sam starting Preschool next year.
Take care, Lots of love
Nik