Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It was a Splash

At the end of everyones long season and extra long summer camps the athletic dept. at BYU throws a big party. They rent out Seven Peaks! The best part {drum roll please}. . . Costa Vita caters! It's awesome. There isn't any lines, crazy people
{except us}, and did I mention NO LINES! The older two and Craig head off to the slides and the younger two and myself enjoy the kids pools.


We finally spotted these two, as they sped along the lazy river.
Kirk was awesome! The kids hung on him and drug him all over that kid pool. He's such a good sport.

We'll miss being at BYU but are excited for our next adventure with Griffin Hill!

3 comments:

The Alleman Family said...

It looks like you had fun. But I am a little confused about the goodbye BYU and hello Griffin Hill thing. Good thing I will see you in a few days to fill me in.

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

I love the pictures and looks like so much fun!

Kameron said...

I'm with "The Alleman Family" - I know I've read your blog... what's up with Griffin Hill? Where is that? And why are you leaving BYU? Spill it, lady!!