Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tagged!

The MTC minute countdown was today! We started off with an amazingly home cooked meal of Honey Nut Cheerios. Craig took him down to Walkers and showed him the amazing world of cheap big soft drinks. The ladies there are wonderful, I'm not sure how it all happened but they ended up taking him in the back and showing him all the carbonation & drink tanks. Dude I've been going there for 8 years and haven't gotten to see that. After it was off to outfit him with some duds to handle this fabulous spring weather we are enjoying.
{new waterproof coat with zip out fleece liner. accessorized with a little reflector bling.
perfect for biking on the wet roads of Japan.}
{Kimball's photog skills at Missionary Mall}
{A real american meal! IN AND OUT!
He must have a little American in him because he loved it!}
{The absolute must for a missionary: pix in front of the MTC sign!}

{TAG + a dork dot. a dork dot is the orange dot showing everyone it's your first day! This way everyone can help you and love you. Definition given from my sister who works at the MTC. I love it, leave it to a bunch of 19 year olds who name it "dork dot" to show "love"!}

5 comments:

Kameron said...

Kenz, I love your bangs! They look adorable. Ü

Mary said...

So funny-- I was thinking, "Her hair looks really cute!"

Rosander said...

Oh that's awesome! What a cool experience. It brings back so many memories! In and Out! OHHHHHHHHH so good!

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

Looks like such a fun day! :)

Pres. & Sis. Baird said...

You were so great with Elder Allan. He is a good Elder! I guess we're going to need a couple of those raincoats! Oh great, I can imagine how my hair is going to look all the time in the rain and humidity!
Love you
Mom