Friday, January 1, 2010

From Sweating in Sizzling Summerland to Walking in a Winter Wonderland

I can't believe that just a few days ago we were wearing shorts, t-shirts & sunscreen. There was the greatest Christmas song. I could never track it down & I still can't find in online. Anyways, it was a play on "Walking in a Winter Wonderland" but went "Sweating in Sizzling Summerland". It was fabulous, and totally made me laugh. Now we grub up just to get the mail.



Craig and the kids have been scraping and shoveling snow and ice since we've been back. Even with all their hard work we still can't see the sidewalk.

5 comments:

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

Wow!!! GOOD LUCK! or should I saw TAKE LUCK!

Kameron said...

Yikes! That is when I'm dead glad we live in Phoenix. ... I tried looking for that song online, but couldn't find it, either. Huh. Wonder what it was?!

The Swifts said...

Wow, after all this time I still find it fascinating that we are sweltering in 42 degree heat while you guys are rolling in snow.

Anonymous said...

The song is by an australian band called SCAT, they arent mainstream and will only most likely find their albums at a christian music store.

Scat Fan said...

You can also get the album online at www.scatjazz.com

And here is a little animation they did of that song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK18NkDTg_M