Friday, July 10, 2009

Oh, Jo, Jo {sigh}

This week has been very quite at our house.  The older two have been doing camps with Craig.  Although I absolutely love spending time with them, it's been fun these past few days doing simple things with the younger two.  We spent a few hours at the book store a few days ago.  They each got to pick their "one favorite".  When we got home we cuddled up were reading the books.  Josie was playing with my hair, which I love, while we were reading Kimball's "Harold and the Purple Crayon".  She left to get another comb and a bow.  She started to comb and the next thing i heard was, yep you guessed it, a slow, ssssnnnniiiip.  I froze, what was that. . . it couldn't be. . . it has to be!  Yes she cut my hair.  I'm so needing to put her in beauty school now so she can give good hair cuts.  For those that know her this is no surprise.  She has always been a haircutting gal.  But she hasn't done it for probably over a year.  So many new bridges and discoveries have happened since then.  Will I ever learn?
{another self portrait}

6 comments:

Rosander said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Oh that is so funny! Well kind of funny. Oh that little girl is so funny! She just makes my days when I here her stories.

Rosander said...

P.S. That is a really great self portrait. Really that is awesome!

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

Oh josie just makes me laugh. I love her. That portrait is amazing.

The Alleman Family said...

I am still laughing about that.... Little Josie Scissorhands! I want to hear about camping to!

Kameron said...

Oh Kenz. Oh no!! Did she cut it in the middle, or at the bottom?? Luckily my girly hasn't cut anyone's hair in several years, but I remember she did a doozy on her brother once... it was pretty much sheared off at the scalp in several sections. These kiddos!! Ü

Jodi said...

Great story...and glad it was you and not me! We've had our fair share of "haircuts" at our house. I'm hoping we've all outgrown that stage now! :)