Friday, July 17, 2009

Learn What?

Did I learn?  From the famous words of Amy Winehouse "NO, NO, NO"

The kids were all getting ready for bed, Josie was in the shower.  I went in my bathroom to get Kimball's toothbrush and I met this. . . 
I knew right away to whom it belonged to.  So I checked on her in the shower and yeppers, cut short right up front.  Now, Josie's hair does not grow quickly.  And she has been the scissor girl, which has made it a bit tricky.  So we grabbed the stool and away we cut. {Heather do you do haircut emergencies?} 
She was so upset because her whole life she's wanted "long hair, like the princess's have".  We were hoping she was getting close but, "NO, NO, NO".  If you see her, don't mention, THE hair.  She didn't want a picture of it because now it's too "short".  She went to Katheryn's on a bribe and a ton of soothing words, along the line that, Katheryn won't make fun of you.  I can hardly get her to go anywhere, she's still so upset.  Hopefully she learned, as well as myself. . . at our house scissors need a lock box!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Ooooo, we've had it happen here too, but with girls, it's probably harder to cover! I still can't believe she cut your hair too!!

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

I love Jos. She is such a silly one. ha ha.

The Alleman Family said...

Ohhhhh NOOOOOOO! You should have called me- I could have had you come in on sat. It looks like you and you laser did a pretty good job! Let me know if I can be of assistance to you!