Wednesday, May 27, 2009

She's HOME!

Welcome Home Sister Baird!
After our fun filled day in Salt Lake we raced down to pick-up Craig & head over to Costa where we were meeting for dinner before heading back up to SLC airport to pick up Cyd.  I had felt guilty we hadn't had time to make welcome home signs for her, luckily or unluckily for her she had been delayed due to  baggage issues.  This gave us time after eating with the family to pick up some poster board and head to the airport.  While we waited for her by baggage claim, {and my dad at the gate, by ways of a refundable ticket} the kids decorated the poster for her.


And Craig kept everyone in line.
My dad called my mom as the plane was pulling into the gate, so we could all get ready.  
And then my camera died.  Bummer.  But a picture can't capture the emotion of a missionary welcome home.  

Cyd is a great example to my children.  Welcome home Cydie!

No comments: