Monday, May 18, 2009

How!?!

Kimball and I sat up on my bed to watch a little Thomas after church (okay, I'll admit it, I was checking out every ones blog pages, he was the one watching Thomas).  We were snuggled up so close that our arms were touching each other (this is huge for Kimball & I).  I was thoroughly enjoying the moment.  I could even smell the fabulous C.O. Bigelow lotion I had put on earlier that morning.  It was amazing how the smell had lasted so long.  But while sitting there with the breeze coming in through the window, listening to the birds, enjoying every ones great stories, sitting next to my little Kimball, I figured I was in such a peaceful mindset that the delightful smell was heightened.  

WRONG as I turned my head to kiss my little guys head my lips met this...


How in tarnation did I not notice him squeezing the entire tube onto his head!  I must have been relishing the moment a little too much.  As I mentioned before we were close enough that we were touching.  HOW?!  My favorite lotion!  That Kimball.  Good thing he's cute!  I still can't get over it how did I not know?!

3 comments:

The Alleman Family said...

Man you must have been relishing that moment a little too much! How could you not notice that! I love that little Kimball...he kills me! Mr.Mischief should meet my Miss.Mischief they would hit it off instantly!

Mary said...

Oh, wait! We have one of these too! Remind me to never let our kids meet-- disaster might strike!

Ashley said...

Isn't that just how it is? The times you think your kids are the sweetest they are up to something like destroying your favorite things!