Thursday, November 13, 2008

Needed the world to know

Last night I was talking to my wife about a girl that had been on the tennis team at BYU.  She is finishing up her degree and has been trying to figure out what she wants to do with her life.  She was thinking about going to grad school.  Well earlier this week she told me she has decided to follow a similar career path as me and go into tennis coaching.  When telling McKenzie this she blurts out "WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE A COACH FOR, what a waste of all that schooling."  Yes Mckenzie is now sleeping on the couch.  

5 comments:

Rosander said...

I hope you at least gave her a pillow and blanket.

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

Ha ha ha ha ha Oh thats hilarious!

Liz said...

How funny! I hope shes comfy.

Neysa said...

Hey McKenzie, this is Neysa Thomas. How are you? I got your blog off Lindsay's. I just found her blog and came across your's. Tiffany Heath gave me her blog address. How are ya? It has been soooo long. Your family is just adorable. If you want to you can visit our blog at thepoers.blogspot.com. Would LOVE to hear from you. I would LOVE to keep in touch with you and your cute family if that is okay. My sisters, Shanna and Brenna both have blogs as well. I am sure they would love to hear from you as well. Brenna just had twins a boy and a girl back in May. She now has 5 kids. Crazy. She went from 3 to 5. Anyways. Talk to you soon.

Brittany said...

with my dad being a life-long coach, we all had to laugh when my mom said the SAME THING when one of my brothers talked about going into coaching!! we love coaching, but you guys know it's not easy!